Heavey ENGL Track!

jalonhall

Inspired
Hey guys... this is my first recording post on the forum. This is just a quick clip I threw together today to test out my latest high gain patch. I used Presonus Studio One 2 as my DAW, Axe-Fx II for guitars, Superior Drummer 2.0 with The Metal Foundry Expansion for drums, ESP LTD H-1007, and an M-Audio Fast Track Pro Interface to track this clip. It is completely unmastered and does not include bass or any post processing. My mixing and mastering skill are not the best, but I love the sound. Please check it and let me know what you guys think. I welcome any criticism. Thanks

Axe-FX II ENGL Mix by jalonhall on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Hey guys... this is my first recording post on the forum. This is just a quick clip I threw together today to test out my latest high gain patch. I used Presonus Studio One 2 as my DAW, Axe-Fx II for guitars, Superior Drummer 2.0 with The Metal Foundry Expansion for drums, ESP LTD H-1007, and an M-Audio Fast Track Pro Interface to track this clip. It is completely unmastered and does not include bass or any post processing. My mixing and mastering skill are not the best, but I love the sound. Please check it and let me know what you guys think. I welcome any criticism. Thanks

Axe-FX II ENGL Mix by jalonhall on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

not bad man, some cool riffs :)

Back
Top Bottom