Heartburn - Marco Sfogli Cover

charvel

Inspired
The Italian Shredder at his best now covered by me :roll

I just have to put a few good words about this guitar player. He is amazing and just the fact that he shares his backings and tabs at such a nice price are just unbelievable. Check it out and you won’t be disappointed.

So I wanted to record this with the Axe in somewhat Marco style. I’ve used the Solo 100 with a custom Cab-IR. I used my standard Ibanez RG2620-CBK (pretty similar to what Marco uses I guess) with Dimarzio IBZ straight into the following chain (Comp-HighPassFilter-Drive-GateExp-Amp-Cab-GEQ-Delay-Reverb-LowPassFilter).

That was the easy part and now to the hard stuff the interpretation of his masterpiece Heartburn ;)

Heartburn - Guitar Cover by Trolle Fender on SoundCloud - Hear the world

I’ll hope you enjoy this one
Keep shredding Charvel

Attachments

• Heartburn.syx
    2 KB · Views: 88
  • Triple Rectfier.syx
    8 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Nice tone and playing there!!
I also bought the package at jamtrackcentral and started practicing this song. But I don't know what's up with the patch and IR, can't load 'em? weird size, the patch is 2 kB and the IR is 8? Any idea what that's about...?

Nice tone and playing there!!
I also bought the package at jamtrackcentral and started practicing this song. But I don't know what's up with the patch and IR, can't load 'em? weird size, the patch is 2 kB and the IR is 8? Any idea what that's about...?

ztevie

I have not thought about the size but the might contain more info. I downloaded the patch and opened it using the Axe edit and it seems to look like it. It shows a different name but it works.
Do you use "Axe Fx 2"?
If so I don't think Ultra patches work in the new monster machine :D

Ahhhh, crap!! I just did a search for Sfogli and your thread turned up, so I didn't think of there are some people who actually don't have the II...
Ibland är man en idiot! :)

Back
Top Bottom