Headrush MK II?

Using 3 of the MKI8s daisy chained for club volume and they sound just fine. Just roll off the highs above 11khz and it will cut through nice and loud. My band always gets positive feedback from the audience about our sound. It's a nice, cheap option. Most of the time I just don't feel like lugging around my Friedman ASC12.

Just to make the question understandable not everybody can afford to buy CLR wedges I think the Headrush are a good alternative at a great price I've had them in the past and I thought they sound good I was just wondering if there was any Improvement on the sound from The Originals. And as I stated I am on the list to get a pair of the clr's but I don't know if I made the list for their shipment at the end of January I was just looking for an alternative.

They're fine for cheap shit. I have certainly spent my time with budget gear over the years. See Fender Mustang combo as a monitor.

I had the Alesis, which was the Pro version of the Alto which is what Headrush used to make their original 112. The only modeler that ever sounded good through it was Boss stuff. I have had the 11rack and it was a great rack mount unit for the time. Orange housing and weird brown orange and tan display and all.

Recommending Meyer sound is nice and all but I certainly get not wanting to drop anywhere near that coin because buying powered monitors SUCKS. Least enjoyable gear purchase ever. By a landslide. That being said; I am also tired of cheap junk. And the Headrush stuff is disposable. If that's what you want to spend; I get it. But the speakers aren't going to be flat or pleasing to the ears in any way.

Back
Top Bottom