Headrush 108 carrying bag/case

dsouza

Experienced
Anyone know where I can buy a carrying protective case/bag for the headrush 108 frfr speakers?

I have a leather bag for my AX8. And a nice solid case for my guitar. But I don't have protection for the 108.

The protection is needed to avoid dings or dents, scratches and if the case/bag had a shoulder strap you could literally carry a 108, guitar, and AX8 all at the same time, making setup and moving one's equipment around a piece of cake.

Any links to such products would be appreciated.

Anyone know where I can buy a carrying protective case/bag for the headrush 108 frfr speakers?

I have a leather bag for my AX8. And a nice solid case for my guitar. But I don't have protection for the 108.

The protection is needed to avoid dings or dents, scratches and if the case/bag had a shoulder strap you could literally carry a 108, guitar, and AX8 all at the same time, making setup and moving one's equipment around a piece of cake.

https://studioslips.com/find-your-model/

I bought a pair of Gator GPA-TOTE8 bags for my 108s before I moved to PXM-12MPs. The Gator bags are not as tight a fit as a Studio Slip would be, but I got a great deal on the Gators and they served their purpose.

Back
Top Bottom