Headphone levels

retnuH

I have done something that has lowered my headphone levels so low that I can turn up output 1 all the way and it's still not very loud. It's on all patches and I have looked at everything I can think of but nothing fixes it. It's always been a little quiet through headphones but is worse than it was before.
It may have something to do with trying to set levels to run my Triaxis in the loop but everything looks ok there and it's low on all of my patches without the Triaxis too. I have plenty of signal coming in. Anyone have any advice? Is there something hidden or that is easily missed? I can't find anything specific on the forum. I'm stumped and can't practice at that volume.
Thanks,
Hunter

headphone output is usually really loud.

check the Global EQ in the Global menu on the front panel and make sure those sliders are in the middle.

also check the Status page in the Utility menu on the front panel. when you play guitar, do the Output meters fill up more than half way? if not, and the Global EQs are not turned down, then the Amp block Output parameter is most likely too low.

please report back.

Both of those are ok and the levels out loud through my power amp and cab are loud as hell, it's just headphones. It has been like this since I got it but not as bad.

Just to eliminate any possibilities...Do the headphones themselves have a volume control? I made that mistake once.

Never mind- I forgot I had my pedalboard plugged in and my volume pedal was down. Duh! Thanks for the help.

Back
Top Bottom