HBE Quantum Awesomeness ... funny practice video

Noriuky73

Power User
Hi mates, this HBE patch it's really awesome ... punchy , tight , grolws with palmmuting and very organic - touch responsive
Guitar is a Kiesel Vader 6 ... swamp ash all around , maple neck and ebony fb ... really like the properties of this P.Us especially the bridge one ... it cuts a lot and have a great separation between notes even at high gain\ drive values . It shines but at the same time did'nt forgive my flaws :?

Hope you dig it !!! My purpose is always to have fun and show how this little black box is astonshing in so many ways !!
[video]https://youtu.be/AF3FwYMIxeI[/video]

Last edited:
She knew better. lol If only I could get my wife and kids to do that.

Seriously though, that was very good of her. I can appreciate that a lot.

Very nice work. If only more people could see and understand the time and effort it takes to play well (particularly stuff like that!).

Thanks guys ! My wife is really kind with me and my passion .. And yes , to try strenghten my skills need a lot of work .

As others practice I think the muscle- memory is very important . Repetition is the only way I guess , better with a BT or at list with a Metronome .

Actually I "never" practice guitar in my ~33+ years of playing with metronome ... Just started 6 months ago as a challenge against myself and my habits .
I must say , through JTC and other possibilities , nowaday is pretty simple to reach "knoledge " and informations ... Before it was only playing with your favorite albums and try to steal some secret or for the most lucky have a really good teacher .

Aniway glad you like it guys ! AxeFx was and is one of the most important factors to enlight one more time my love for playing guitar [emoji111]️

Thanks for your kind words Black Bitch ... Danke ! [emoji4]
My alternate picking speed is like a rally track ... Entertaining but dirty as hell ! Ahahahaha. [emoji24]

Back
Top Bottom