having trouble

rusman75089

hey guys, i'm having trouble in the tone matching block. i can get local to show up but when i try to get get something into the refrence block i don't see any pattern. trying to get something through the usp route .

Same question. I can get my guitar to listen, but can't figure out how to get a wav/cd file into the axe (thru a daw??)

if you guys want to send the reference track over usb, make sure to select usb as the ref source (it's in the tone match block, process page). Then go back to the capture page, press x and play the file you want to match. No need for a daw, normal media player is enough here. Voila?

Patience bro. The firmware's only been out for a few hours - the rest of us are still figuring it out as well. :)

Most guys here, like you, are trying to get our heads wrapped around a new FW with many new features right now. Kind of a guitars players Christmas morning on here right now. It is probably your best bet to work through this on the axe. We are all doing the same right now. Try a bit more. Break it down into steps. Validate with
http://www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/manuals/axe-fx-2/Axe-Fx-II-Tone-Match-Manual.pdf
You will probably find your answer by slowing down and dotting your iiii and crossing your tttttt. Work through it a bit more brother.

Not only do you need to set USB as the source in the Tone Match block, you need to select "AXE-FX II" as the audio device in your sound player.

this might sound a little boneheaded but how do you set the axe fx 2 as the audio device in your sound player

It depends on the sound player. Whatever piece of software you are using should have preferences/options where you set the audio device for output. Find those options, and set it to the Axe II.

Back
Top Bottom