Having trouble assigning two drive blocks on the MFC

79_limited

Experienced
Hey guys,

I am trying to assign two separate drive block from from Axe II to my MFC. I want to keep one FET boost drive block running all of the time as part of the tone and only occasionally need to toggle it on and off. The 2nd drive block is my main drive that will need to be toggled on and off.

Here is my issue:

When I toggle Drive block 2 off it also turns off Drive block 1. The issue appears that both drive blocks are under CC #49. Under the i/o under Control I try to have the Axe "Learn" these as separate switches but they still both show up as #49 which explains why they both toggle on and off when the IA switch is depressed on the MFC.

Any ideas on how I can separate these? Under the i/o I even set Drive Block bypass to "none" and it still switches.

Thanks a million.

Both under CC 49 on the Axe-Fx?

Just use the wheel to change CCs.
Or reset the System params on the Axe-Fx.

And use the MFC in Axe-Fx mode.

You would need to set the MFC IA for one of the drives to "General MIDI" mode and change the CC#. Once this is done, the AxeFX can "learn" the new CC# via the method you were using.

Alternatively, you could assign an Axe mode bypass for another module that you don't use, to an IA on the MFC, and assign the associated CC# or "learn" in AxeFX I/O

Back
Top Bottom