Has anyone ever used this before?

jiggajewjay

Inspired
https://reverb.com/item/757800-gibson-les-paul-traditional-pro-ii-with-w-floyd-rose-tremolo-vibrato-2014-amberburst?_aid=pla&pla=1&gclid=CJzU8cjJpscCFQ6RHwodkLQJOA

Has anyone ever tried this guitar? with an Axe FX II? I tried one out in guitar center and it felt really nice!! it sounded really nice too and there were tons of tone options b/c of the push/pull knobs that turn the Humbuckers to Single coil... I already own a really nice Les Paul but was still considering this guitar b/c it also has a floyd rose.... anyone? Thanks!

My neighbor has an Axcess. I've tried it through my AFXII. It sounds like a Les Paul with a Floyd Rose... not sure what else to tell you. I've never been a FR guy, so I preferred my TOM LP, but that's me. If you dig FRs, well, there's your answer. As far as coiltaps, nice feature to have on hand *shrugs*

IME the Axe-Fx makes all guitars sound better. That was my experience and three plus years later, I continue to bask in it. I'd say if you liked it in the store, you'll love at home. And on the gig. Very pretty guitar.

If I was looking for an LP with a Floyd, I'd lean way more towards the Axcess models for the nice contoured neck joint. I know Mark Day loves his Lifeson model.

I have an Indie Les Paul with a Floyd Rose and sound amazing. If you like playing a tremolo bar then go for it - IMHO the Flod Rose are the best.

Back
Top Bottom