Has anyone else discovered the SDD overdrive pedal?

Ugly Bunny

Power User
THANK YOU, Cliff - @FractalAudio - this is probably my favorite OD in the world. I keep my SDD-3000 pedal around just for the preamp. I even bought the dts standalone SDD-3000 preamp pedal a few years ago. I nearly fainted when I saw it was included as one of the OD pedals :) I mean, not really, I'm an adult, I don't faint unless there's something medically wrong with me or something compresses my carotid artery too long... RIP Chris Cornell... ANYWAY, Thank you thank you thank you!!!

In the same vein, does anyone have a good idea of a way to pair the SDD OD with a delay to mimic the SDD-3000 delay? I love the digital delay and delightful chewiness. Right now I'm using the SDD before my amps as a sort of grind-adder, but I think it'd be cool to use it in a more authentic way as well, sort of in front of a particular delay. Curious if anyone has perfected this yet.

I know there was a somewhat recent wish to create a "combined" block for the SDD and a delay block... But I don't remember if a specific one was mentioned.

I discovered the SDD Drive fairly recently and I quite like it!

I snagged one of the last ones when Sweetwater was blowing them out for like $199. One of my best delay purchases :)

That'd be awesome if it was built into a block - but with much better controls than the original. It was always a pain trying to set the input and output but still getting some of that preamp overdrive.

Back
Top Bottom