Happy Holidays You Fabulous Furry Fractal Freaks!

Thanks Moondog! Was the thread title inspired by the legendary Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers?
ABSOLUTELY! Loved that stuff when I was a teen but it was hard to find so I think I only ever viewed maybe 4 or 5 "episodes" but it was great stuff. Not as great as the Whacky Pack stickers that covered my headboard as a child, but nevertheless, epic cartoons ;~))

ABSOLUTELY! Loved that stuff when I was a teen but it was hard to find so I think I only ever viewed maybe 4 or 5 "episodes" but it was great stuff. Not as great as the Whacky Pack stickers that covered my headboard as a child, but nevertheless, epic cartoons ;~))

I bought the Furry Freak Brothers omnibus awhile ago. It’s hard to read because the print is small. I had a set of the originals when I was a young guy.

Amazon product ASIN 0861661591

I bought the Furry Freak Brothers omnibus awhile ago. It’s hard to read because the print is small. I had a set of the originals when I was a young guy.

I will check that out! Would love a digital version though, so I could expand the text if I wanted to!! They should really be catering the formats to us old Freakin' Fluckers anyway!!!

Sincerely
Fat Freddy Freekowtski

I see now that there is a TV show that has done two seasons now and 3 short episodes as kind of pilots. This is the plot of the first pilot: "Kentucky Fried Freaks" May 6, 2020
-----------------
Having woken up 51 years in the future, the three Brothers learn that the recipe for Kentucky Fried Chicken has changed. Learning that Donald Trump has the only bucket of the true original recipe, they go to the White House and demand that he hand over the chicken. A fight ensues, during which time nuclear weapons are launched upon Washington DC. The episode ends with them capturing the bucket of chicken and eating it on top of the White House as the surrounding area is destroyed.
-----------------
I GOTTA see that!! I know I opened this rabbit hole, but you pushed me in skolacki!!!

Merry Christmas everyone I hope you all have a Happy Holiday and a safe and Happy New Year. 🎄

I used to have a bunch of freak, brothers comics. Don’t know whatever happened to them, but those guys were hilarious.

Happy Holidays All - hopes it a great one Guys

Despicable Me Dance GIF

Back
Top Bottom