HAPPY FATHERS DAY, WHO'S GOING TO SHRED ALL DAY?

I was till I started with the Tequila Sunrises for lunch with the bbq porkloin... Hope it doesn't burn? Doh! :shock

Happy Father's Day!

LOL! I can relate. There's a Looney Tunes where the three bears celebrate Father's Day. It feels like that sometimes.

I did have a rehearsal today. If everyone would have actually practiced, that would have made my day...

Still, it was nice to get out play my Axe FX somewhere other than home. (I really should be gigging all the time.)

Happy Father's Day to all who have kin. Make this a day to share and enjoy your love and musical talents with your children. If they don't like it, then play even LOUDER!!!

I wish - I was in Dania Beach, FL working hard on a client's trade secret case involving gelato on a stick. I did manage to satisfy my sweet tooth and work on my sunburn a bit. But, I was 1,000 miles from my AXE.

Made up for it last night by tweaking the Wrecker I factory preset to perfection a la Cliff Notes guidance and all the goodness FW 15b has to offer! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My kids, instead of asking me what I might like for FD (Duke Robillard subscription), went out and bought me a year's membership to Ancestry.com. (sigh) But it's the thought, of course, bless them.
I shred every day no matter what day it is.

Back
Top Bottom