Half time show

The ref wins the superbowl and the halftime NON-show was cartoonish and bad, imho!

EDIT:
IAH, I was NOT rooting for ANY team in this game. Couldn't care less........Still thought the interference call was bogus..............
Yes, I admit, I am a long time, frustrated Dallas Cowboy fan.

Last edited:
The ref wins the superbowl
in the club crying baby GIF by BBC First Australia

The ref wins the superbowl and the halftime NON-show was cartoonish and bad, imho!

EDIT:
IAH, I was NOT rooting for ANY team in this game. Couldn't care less........Still thought the interference call was bogus..............
Yes, I admit, I am a long time, frustrated Dallas Cowboy fan.

You are 100% correct. That call was not made the entire game until then. It impacted the result. Period.

Congrats on being a grade A flaming cock. Talk about a sore winner. I taught my
kids to NOT be like you.

Now go back to your room and masturbate some more to the pic of Pat Mahomes on your
bedroom ceiling.

im horny GIF
I blocked that "CHILD" a while back. First time I have ever blocked anyone since April 2009.....................................................

kids to NOT be like you.

Now go back to your room and masturbate some more to the pic of Pat Mahomes on your
bedroom ceiling.

im horny GIF
Ooooh, must have struck a nerve huh! You big frickn' hypocrite. laugh.gif

Haters gonna be haters........that's what makes it so sweet!View attachment 116027

kids to NOT be like you.

bedroom ceiling.

im horny GIF

Ooooh, must have struck a nerve huh! You big frickn' hypocrite. View attachment 116030
Boys...boys...you guys are gonna end up writing "I will not fap vigorously out the window" 100 times on the blackboard, you know...

I wonder how they even call that a concert. It's a dancing show to me and as a musician I don't care much. Though that sells well. Maybe I'm too old?

Seriously, that was an extremely lame a halftime "show". So many other performers would have at least have given some effort to "perform". If that was a "dance" show, then MJ is rolling over in his grave.

Back
Top Bottom