hairy clean tone

Dang, dude. Do you think if I learn how to make that face I might be able to play as well as you do? :)

Tasteful as ever.

Mr.PC said:
http://www.pacocasanovas.ch/axebluesG.mp3 (Axe-FX Std. FW7.04 and a Strat...... just a patch with one amp- (Mr. Z 38 SR), speaker- & reverb block each.....simple but effective! ;)

Great, I'll have try this patch with my Strat.
Middle/Neck pickups?

;)

Hi Paco,

You really seem to have a nice love affair going with the Axe-Fx. Great sound and playing!!!!

Cheers,

Mats N

Mats N said:
Hi Paco,

You really seem to have a nice love affair going with the Axe-Fx. Great sound and playing!!!!

Cheers,

Mats N

Hey Mats

For me as "a home-guitarist" it's the perfect tool to get a nice tone without troubles from my neightbours.
Do you also want to join the family or do you already own the unit?

greetz
Paco

Mr.PC said:
[quote="Mats N":1vlzpksa]Hi Paco,

Cheers,

Mats N

Hey Mats

For me as "a home-guitarist" it's the perfect tool to get a nice tone without troubles from my neightbours.
Do you also want to join the family or do you already own the unit?

greetz
Paco[/quote:1vlzpksa]

Hi Paco,

I'm very much considering it but I'm still missing some dynamics. Although your clips seem to make me think that the newer version firmware have corrected some of it. I'd like to try one out again but there are no users in my area. I know I could order from G66 with return rights but I can't do that every time there's an upgrade. G66 would soon get very mad at me. ;)

Cheers,

Mats N

Back
Top Bottom