Guys, where's them Deftones presets? (FW603)

Billbill

Power User
Looking for some Deftones Stef Carpenter presets man haha. I've got some pretty good ones that I built based off of the Diamond Eyes album and Koi No Yokan, but I'm trying to see if anyone else has built better ones that I can include. Stef's 8 string pres sound are tough to cop because it's that smooth digitally clean tone. So whatcha got whatcha guys got?!?

They are in the achives... note the cabs are crap with the latest firmware. I am using the Own Hammer RL Diezel cab with these and think they sound good for stuff in Ab (G#) Standard
http://archive.axefx.fr/
Yeah that's cool, and thank you! I actually was trying to see if anyone had some DE or Gore patches dialed in. Them Koi presets were terrible with newer FW as you mentioned. I was able to tweak them to match the album tones pretty close i think. Too bad you used a different cab pack cuz I'd be fun to do a swap and see what we have.

If you take away trying to sound like something specific and find a good cab they are pretty good patches. I have read some horror stories with them. But the 2 volume controls in the patches are odd. But they sound great for the Ab / G# stuff i am playing.

If you take away trying to sound like something specific and find a good cab they are pretty good patches. I have read some horror stories with them. But the 2 volume controls in the patches are odd. But they sound great for the Ab / G# stuff i am playing.
Yes the 2 vol controls are weird lol. Cool maybe I'll try to experiment reload those patches using a different IR

Back
Top Bottom