Guns 'n Roses Presets

Hello Fractals!
I am a recent addition to the FM3 squad, not able at all to build my own presets at the moment.
I'm looking for Gun 'N Roses presets, did you find anything good?
I just landed on Chop Tones webpage, they sell two Slash packs at a decent price.
Do you know better tones?
Are these ChopTones good for FM3?
Thank you for any info you could give me.

Massimo

Look into the AXE Exchange first, they are free.
Buying presets is a good starting point too if you want to see how it’s put together but rarely does it sound like the videos. Just my experience.

Look into the AXE Exchange first, they are free.
Buying presets is a good starting point too if you want to see how it’s put together but rarely does it sound like the videos. Just my experience.
Axe Exchange is obviously the first place I check, but it is rather sparse in material, and practically empty of presets compatible with recent firmwares.
It seems like at some point people stopped sharing and started selling their work :) (and I'm not against this at all)

From the Wiki: 116 - DESTRUCTIVE APPETITES — Slash's signature sound, as heard on the Guns N' Roses "Appetite For Destruction" album, using the Marshall AFD. Some scenes were created by Edosounds.

If it was removed, check out Edosounds and maybe the site has something you'll like. https://www.edosounds.com/fm3

Man you just need to convert using fractool!!
Thank you for your service :)
I haven't been able to try Fractool, I often see people talking about it on the forum, but if I try to look for it I always get this page where it seems like a dead project.
Google is my friend, but not too obviously since
I can't find an active link to the software.
Do you have anything to send me or tell me where to get the MacOS version?

Hello Fractals!
I am a recent addition to the FM3 squad, not able at all to build my own presets at the moment.
I'm looking for Gun 'N Roses presets, did you find anything good?
I just landed on Chop Tones webpage, they sell two Slash packs at a decent price.
Do you know better tones?
Are these ChopTones good for FM3?
Thank you for any info you could give me.

Massimo
Hello, Just uploaded here a Sweet Child solo preset to tweak and use with your OWN ANALOG pedal Pre - set Level high after taste - maybe worth a try for 0 bucks : )

Back
Top Bottom