Guitar you're playing?

My main guitar, gets 100% play time in my prog band: Ibanez RG2027.
Almost ten years since I got it. My first guitar with piezo bridge.
rg2027_1.jpg

rg2027_2.jpg

--------------------------------------
My second main guitar, used in my The Doors tribute band and everything else: Godin LGXT.
Got it seven years ago. Most flexible with the 5-way switch (those PUs sound great when splitted), piezo bridge (the sliders are vol + 3-band EQ) and hex./Roland GK output.
lgxt_1.jpg

lgxt_2.jpg

Cheap Strat copy, which plays great and just sings. Got it from a fellow forum member. Someday I'll do some modding (PU upgrade, e.g.).
strat_1.jpg

-> continued in next post ->

-> continued from last post ->
Finally, my first electric ever: Cheri RG copy. (Cheri was also sold as "Chevy" and is nowadays called Cort)
Got it at the age of 11, rocked the hell out of it from Santana, Pink Floyd, Deep Purple, Hendrix to Metallica and whatnot. No play time but of course I keep it.
cheri_1.jpg

cheri_2.jpg

I also owned but sold a Gibson LP Deluxe (1975, wine red). I can dig up pics, too, if anyone is interested.

Seb

I built this guitar from Warmoth parts. A chambered mahogony strat w/ maple top and a 1 3/4" at the nut boatneck maple neck. SD Phatcat set w/ Quarter Pounder in the mid. This guitar is one of those beautiful accidents. When a the parts come together and greatly excedes the sum of its parts. I've had custom shop strats and high-end PRS's and this guitar surpasses them all. Simply the best guitar I've ever played.

I get nine different pickup combinations with both tone knobs being pull-switches. The top tone knob switch turns the neck pickup on full time. The bottom tone knob switch throws the bridge and middle QP into series with each other with makes for one mofo humbucker. Slams the front of the amp.

The most versatile guitar I've ever had.

Attachments

• Copy of IMG_1989.jpg
    Copy of IMG_1989.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 13
My main guitar, gets 100% play time in my prog band: Ibanez RG2027.
Almost ten years since I got it. My first guitar with piezo bridge.
rg2027_1.jpg

As suspected, looks a lot nicer than my RG2127X. :lol:

Makes me really wish that one I bought hadn't turned out to be a dodgy sale. :(

On an annoying note, broke my first whammy bar today (in the 2127X). Got to band practice, set everything up, tuned up, went to drop the bar... *snap*. Snapped off in the socket at the top bushing, leaving the tip stuck in there until I could pull it all apart after practice. And I was thinking before I left home, "Maybe I should take the RG7620 for a backup today... nah, it's only practice, and what could go wrong?" :lol

Back
Top Bottom