Guitar Stands

just had a look at this bracket and this looks very interesting, the website doesn't give the dimensions of the footprint just the height, any chance you could tell me how much floor space this stand takes please.

cheers
G \../
Folded up
20210424_140410.jpg

Deployed for action:
20210424_140547.jpg

Just seems wrong to hang a guitar buy it's neck...seems cruel. :) It does look cool though, for displaying purposes.

In the process of finishing a room in the basement. I currently have two Hercules, 5 guitar stands and some single stands. Certainly will explore other options. I find if they are in the case, I don't play them, so it would be nice to properly and safely display them.
Well, you can hang them on their sides, but it will be less efficient. Besides, you got to be strict with your guitars. Spare the rod, spoil the Strat.
20210417_091749.jpg

My buddy has about 50 guitars in his man cave...most like this.

View attachment 82353
He should get rid of those immediately. I had two of them break off. That system SUCKS!!!
20210419_100243.jpg

I’m looking at the K&M stand too but first I would like to hang some guitars. The K&M are great for racking guitars: a lot of space and nice soft plastic) but get a lot of space on the floor. The “luminescent” should be fine with nitro finish.

Anyone have any experience with the Ultimate GS-10 Pro wall hanger? I'm looking at changing up my wall hanging space to a smaller area and need to angle the guitars to fit. Also looking at their compact folding tripod stand GS-55

Back
Top Bottom