Guitar shop pricing gone mad!

rhanks! how does play/sound?

I have three of the old version (refer web shop images) and they are fantastic with Gibson Classic 57 PUs and an Angus Young live sound axe with Gibson Classic 57 Plus PUs, the more crunchy treble sound is fantastic, a Gibson SG Standard with these PUs is more dark. Since I had one of these I started to replace my Gibson SGs. The old GG1S from J&D is also great, but I'm not sure if it has the maple neck. But it also sounds like it. But the GG1S can have a thin (like the Angus Young Signature SG) or really thick neck (like my old 69/70s SG) wtih D till C/U-form. The Rocktile Pros have a mordern D shape like the Gibson SG standards, good for larger hands/fingers.
e-gitarrenhaelse_im_detail_halsprofile_2100x525_1920x1920.png

For the Rocktile you can lift up the stop bar tailpiece a bit to reduce bit more bass than the Standard SGs.
I have larger hands and I like the neck more than the thinner 90s SG Standard or the much thinner Angus Young SG neck.
Its fast and perfect as the Gibson SGs.

The old GG1S:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230930-090254_1.png
    Screenshot_20230930-090254_1.png
    563.9 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Yup. Some of us even speak farn languages!
It's okay to spell litre correctly... the Americans will still understand! ;)
I blame my auto spell checker thing, which drives me crazy, but seeing as I am English and try to play with a straight bat I bend some spelling rules in appreciation of the fact the majority of my (erm..) neighbours ( :) )figuratively speaking are from across the pond. The silly thing as I typed about fuel prices here was that a UK gallon is different from a US gallon but they are both spelt the same. Or should that be spelled? Litre it is from now on though. Thank you chaps.

I was looking at the auction site at guitars and anything Fractal and I am not even sure how but I am now the highest bidder on an AXE FX3. :) I don't even remember hitting the bid now button but if it goes my way I could have one of the best deals ever on an FX3 (Or an FX111, LOL).

I have three of the old version (refer web shop images) and they are fantastic with Gibson Classic 57 PUs and an Angus Young live sound axe with Gibson Classic 57 Plus PUs, the more crunchy treble sound is fantastic, a Gibson SG Standard with these PUs is more dark. Since I had one of these I started to replace my Gibson SGs. The old GG1S from J&D is also great, but I'm not sure if it has the maple neck. But it also sounds like it. But the GG1S can have a thin (like the Angus Young Signature SG) or really thick neck (like my old 69/70s SG) wtih D till C/U-form. The Rocktile Pros have a mordern D shape like the Gibson SG standards, good for larger hands/fingers.
e-gitarrenhaelse_im_detail_halsprofile_2100x525_1920x1920.png

For the Rocktile you can lift up the stop bar tailpiece a bit to reduce bit more bass than the Standard SGs.
I have larger hands and I like the neck more than the thinner 90s SG Standard or the much thinner Angus Young SG neck.
Its fast and perfect as the Gibson SGs.

The old GG1S:
The old Rocktile in front of the speaker test scenario (I changed the pickguard, knobs and PU):
img_20231024_152332-jpg.128474

I blame my auto spell checker thing, which drives me crazy, but seeing as I am English and try to play with a straight bat I bend some spelling rules in appreciation of the fact the majority of my (erm..) neighbours ( :) )figuratively speaking are from across the pond. The silly thing as I typed about fuel prices here was that a UK gallon is different from a US gallon but they are both spelt the same. Or should that be spelled? Litre it is from now on though. Thank you chaps.

I understand the hell that spell-check has created: in every o/s (or app, if the dictionary function is specific to the app itself) there's an option to, in my geographic case, use Canadian English. Sadly, many of my fellow Canucks are Canuckleheads and leave the default U.S. misspelling in place.

Makes me rather ill... :eek:

The frustration of being UK English educated and living in North America is very real. One of my first grammatical encounters after moving here was in a hardware store asking for AlumiNIum Duct tape. The guy said "Do you mean Aloominum?", to which i said "No, but you mean Aluminium" and then just stared at me like he was doing extreme equations in his head.

I also once had to repeat myself 7 times at a Timmies drive-thru when the server just could not work out the word "Tomarto".

Back
Top Bottom