AFIII Guitar Instrumental - At Nebula's End, with McNaught Phoenix Rising!

jerotas

Experienced
This is track 8 from my CD Across the Galaxy, for your enjoyment! This was recorded with my McNaught Phoenix Rising. It's a heavier, almost metal instrumental track with a cool chill section at the end.

This was actually done on the Ultra.

Any questions or comments are welcome.

This is track 8 from my CD Across the Galaxy, for your enjoyment! This was recorded with my McNaught Phoenix Rising. It's a heavier, almost metal instrumental track with a cool chill section at the end.

This was actually done on the Ultra.

Any questions or comments are welcome.

Brian,
Would love to have this tabbed out, really great metal-ish groove! Your entire album is chock full of some really great guitar tones.

Brian,
Would love to have this tabbed out, really great metal-ish groove! Your entire album is chock full of some really great guitar tones.
Thanks man! Well, I did just finish tabbing out "The Voyage" in full, because I'm gearing up to make a video of it. PM or email me for that, if you'd like it. I have it in Guitar Pro 8 and PDF. Here's a sample.

1722344637124.png

Nice! Cool tone and great playing.
Dave McNaught is an old friend of mine. I have an Orion in the same color but you have that incredible inlay!

Nice! Cool tone and great playing.
Dave McNaught is an old friend of mine. I have an Orion in the same color but you have that incredible inlay!
Glad you enjoyed!

Well, had to convince the wife that going all out would be the end of buying guitars. And yes, it has cured me of that! :) Haven't bought an electric since I got this in 2009. It certainly wasn't cheap.

I sent my album to Dave and he endorsed me. I'm deeply honored!

Back
Top Bottom