Guitar/AX8 Advent Calendar 2018

Thanks Ketil. Merry Christmas to you and yours. I owe you a heartfelt thank you. Your videos are what motivated me to try a Fractal way back in 2010. It was life changing for me.

Thanks Ketil. Merry Christmas to you and yours. I owe you a heartfelt thank you. Your videos are what motivated me to try a Fractal way back in 2010. It was life changing for me.

Thank you very much, that's nice to hear :) Merry Christmas!

Outstanding material mate. Curious if you mention your tone in any of your previous comments? Showed this off to the girlfriend to help justify the Ax8 :oops:

Thank you very much :) No, I didn't mention my settings specifically, I have just used some of my old ones, maybe with a little bit of tweaking to suit the different songs and/or guitars. Most settings are pretty basic; I think it's the Double verb amp model on most of the electric tracks and the Tube Pre for the acoustic ones. For FX it's mostly some kind of church reverb and maybe some delay and/or tremolo to taste. Good luck on persuading your girlfriend ;-)

Great stuff as usual. Good to see you back posting on the forum. Any plans getting the AXE-FX III ?

Thanks! I really don't see the need for a III, especially since I find myself playing more and more acoustic these days.. I'm quite happy with my AX8 for now (with a few small exceptions..) ;-)

And if you haven't seen Ketil in action check out his youtube channel. Really cool AX8 demo there as well.
It was his (R)evolution series with the AXE-FX Ultra that convinced me to try AXE-FX year ago

Back
Top Bottom