Gt-8 users

sk3tch3dx

GT-8 user's please chime in ... what can it do other than switch patches on the axe, if anything ? & how do you do it

Hi there, i am also curious about this.. i wonder if it is possible to send CC commands with pedals 1~4 and Bank Up~Down switches when you select Manual mode on the GT-8. When i was gigging with a GT-8, i was operating it in manual mode by assigning separate effects to pedals to turn them on/off individually. I no longer have it but i see they are going pretty cheap on used market. It would be great if it sends CC data from all pedals in manual mode..

If it doesn't, so we have Bank Up/Down and 1~4 pedals to change presets. Then CTRL (also CTRL 2 and CTRL 3 if FS-6 dual switch added) and Expression Toe Switch for IA's and Expression Pedal as a continuous controller.. right?

with the gt8, you can only use the expression switch, exp. pdl, ctl & 2 sub controls/sub exp....
the ctl is momentary, so if you get an fs-6 you'll have 2 axe fx params being able to be on/off (assuming it's set to latching), far as i know you can't use the exp switch to control the wah on/off, and still be able to use the wah fully as exp pedal ... can't use manual banks up & down for anything

sk3tch3dx said:
with the gt8, you can only use the expression switch, exp. pdl, ctl & 2 sub controls/sub exp....
the ctl is momentary, so if you get an fs-6 you'll have 2 axe fx params being able to be on/off (assuming it's set to latching), far as i know you can't use the exp switch to control the wah on/off, and still be able to use the wah fully as exp pedal ... can't use manual banks up & down for anything

Thanks for your answer Sketchedx ;)

Back
Top Bottom