Ground Control Pro to change Scenes?

No worries Vince, I'm off to bed now. But will be on in the morning..
If you want I'll email you a template of the
3 rows x 4 scenes
4 columns x 3 scenes
2 columns x 2 scenes

Night

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

No worries Vince, but I thank Moab as I had failed too trying to get my FCB8N to work - because I was trying to assign IAs EEENNNGGGH!!!.

I thought I was going to have to scrape together funds for a MFC or Liquid foot until Moab said he did it.. I went back in re read the release notes played and clicked and clicked and then understood!

Thanks Moab :)

If you think of the it like the following it may help click for you.
See "map from preset" is the preset that would come up if you were to push that switch ie in my case switch 1 goes to preset 0

So I want to map from what is normally preset 0 to in this case preset 0 and scene 1

Jot down on a piece of paper 4 circles representing your switches, under them write in a column
F
T
S

This represents the settings in your marvelous black box of wonder! From, To and Scene yeah!

I will attempt to draw but keep the columns together OK O - will represent buttons

--OOOO -bottom row
F-0123 - preset numbers
T-0000 - the preset you wish to call scenes from
S-1234 - the scenes you wish to call

I hope this helps

I've set up as described above. It's recalling the same preset #, will extremely briefly display the desired scene #, but will instantaneously revert to scene 1.

Any ideas.

There may be a setting you have to change in the axefx... I can't remember and haven't been able to open sonic wonder box lately to look.

I'll check it out tomorrow and let you know.

Back
Top Bottom