Ground Control Pro IA Problem

thisHEREgiraffe

I just got a new Ground Control Pro and have it set up to run four presets across the bottom and 8 IA switches. I have no problem calling up whatever preset I need but when I press my IA switches nothing happens. The IAs are setup to send normal CC messages over channel 1 and I have tried setting my axe to read both omni and just channel 1 messages - the 'midi in' light on front of the axe lights up but nothing appears to happen(i.e.. effects aren't bypassed, tuner doesn't come on etc) Is there something that I need to do on the axe-fx in order for it to read the midi messages coming from my ground control?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks.

Did you refer to the Axe I/O: CTRL page and edit one device or the other so the GCP IA CC#s match the Axe I/O CTRL: items you want to control?

That did the trick - I was using the CC#s from the Axe wiki and my control page was all set to 'none' whoops. I didn't realize you could map whatever CC# you wanted to any of the controls in the Axe (I keep finding more kick ass stuff about this box every time I fire it up :p ) THANK YOU Bakerman!

Back
Top Bottom