Ground Control IA troubleshooting .....

arcangel

Inspired
hey what's up guys, having some trouble shooting issues on my Ground Control, i bought it used so i guess it has the previous owner programming, i did 4 presets from scratch on my axe, but when I "recall" them some of the stuff that is control by the " IA's " are being bypassed, so basically what i want to know is how to take them off i just want the presets. no IA's i do use them but not on those presets any suggestions anyone ???

Are you using the original ground control or the newer ground control pro? On the original you can have some issues if the presets in the controller think that continuous controllers or other switches are attached to the pedal1/pedal2 inputs. Ditto on the factory reset, just reboot the whole thing and start from scratch.

I've also found that overwriting patches on the ground control can fix things; if you write a patch elsewhere that works, copy it to the location that's not working and then edit it back to where you want it.

jojo said:
Are you using the original ground control or the newer ground control pro? On the original you can have some issues if the presets in the controller think that continuous controllers or other switches are attached to the pedal1/pedal2 inputs. Ditto on the factory reset, just reboot the whole thing and start from scratch.

I've also found that overwriting patches on the ground control can fix things; if you write a patch elsewhere that works, copy it to the location that's not working and then edit it back to where you want it.

ok i figured it out, now i can recall them and they are not bypassed i enabled the IA now i have to figure out how to used i guess the programing is form the GCP.

Back
Top Bottom