Great deal on this pedalboard/road case perfect for the FM9/2 exp’s!

RevDrucifer

Fractal Fanatic
This popped up while I was looking around Amazon, seems to have great reviews and this is a ridiculously good price!

Harmony Cases HCPEDAL32 Custom Hard ATA Flight 32" Guitar Pedal Compatible with Case https://a.co/d/iAFPENj

The pedalboard itself is 32”. My current pedalboard is 34” and has an SP-1 and EV-1 on it, I can cut a few inches off and still have room to move the pedals (I keep them angled). It’s 16” deep which would leave enough room for some pedals placed horizontally or breakout boxes. Roadcase has wheels built in, which is the only gripe I read in the reviews, that it felt awkward to drag around.

For comparison, my board is 34” long and 14” deep-
D7BFFEEC-F718-4275-9AA0-D9346CC954FA.jpeg
I was going to get this exact thing from Gomc.tv but it was going to cost about $600. Just figured I’d spread the word!

Last edited:
This popped up while I was looking around Amazon, seems to have great reviews and this is a ridiculously good price!

Harmony Cases HCPEDAL32 Custom Hard ATA Flight 32" Guitar Pedal Compatible with Case https://a.co/d/iAFPENj

The pedalboard itself is 32”. My current pedalboard is 34” and has an SP-1 and EV-1 on it, I can cut a few inches off and still have room to move the pedals (I keep them angled). It’s 16” deep which would leave enough room for some pedals placed horizontally or breakout boxes. Roadcase has wheels built in, which is the only gripe I read in the reviews, that it felt awkward to drag around.

For comparison, my board is 34” long and 14” deep-
View attachment 116261
I was going to get this exact thing from Gomc.tv but it was going to cost about $600. Just figured I’d spread the word!
Cool. An I right that it should hold an FC12 and at least one pedal too? Too lazy to look up measurement right now...

Cool. An I right that it should hold an FC12 and at least one pedal too? Too lazy to look up measurement right now...

You could most definitely get more than 1 pedal on there if you got a little creative with the placement. If you laid some down horizontally above the FC12 there’d be plenty of room, if I didn’t have anything plugged into my FM9, I could do it now.

And I think what I’m going to end up doing is getting this case and getting some foam inserts to accommodate different sized boards. 32”x16” is a little bigger than I’d prefer, I’d rather have 32”x13”. I can make the boards easy enough, so I’ll probably make a few up for different sized stage/use cases, then just use the case for any of the boards. For $250 it’s hard to say “No” to.

I just found this case through my own searching. @RevDrucifer, how's it holding up for you a year later? How's the weight everyone complains about? Seems like it'd be hefty, but not crazy heavy. 🤷‍♂️

I’ve been eyeing this actual pedalboard for a while now, but i can’t seem to pull the trigger. It’s a little big for what i’m looking for. I’m a little ocd and i want a perfect size for the fm9 and 2 expression pedals. I kinda like the d’addario adjustable pedalboard. Still looking though. But this one is a great deal for sure.

I’m similar to you, but don’t super mind having an area for cords. Also, it’s one of the few flat boards I’ve seen.

I just found this case through my own searching. @RevDrucifer, how's it holding up for you a year later? How's the weight everyone complains about? Seems like it'd be hefty, but not crazy heavy. 🤷‍♂️

I still haven’t ordered it yet because I keep buying amps. :D

Honestly, I’d be a bit concerned if it weren’t heavy. Road cases aren’t known for being light!

I have this exact case. It is a beast, but the wheels really help and it holds some accessories too so the size has been worth it for me. Very nice to pull out the tray, plug in a power cable and XLR, and be ready to go.

@bartonturner Thanks! How did you go about mounting the FM9? Velcro under the unit with no side rails? Longer screws through the board?
I bought 2 mounting feet along with my shield from KnK Shields. The feet have dual lock on each side but elevate the FM9 enough to allow air to circulate. Then I just used a few strips of dual lock where I wanted the board and pedals placed.

Honestly you could just make the feet out of some wood and dual lock if you wanted as long as there was enough clearance. I’m guessing the KnK feet are 3/8“ or 1/2“ tall.

Attachments

• CB5377FA-D5CF-4FE3-8CF1-5B080A10FF0A.jpeg
    CB5377FA-D5CF-4FE3-8CF1-5B080A10FF0A.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 28
Thanks for recommending this, looks like exactly what I need compared to the super-tight fight on the Pedaltrain Classic 2 I have now!

But they won't ship it to Canada... time to get creative and offer a handling fee to buddies in NY state across the border

Bumping this thread because I kept coming back to the Amazon link to lust after the board ... Then ia couple weeks ago it changed to "unavailable"!

Found the same HCPEDAL32 from Hifi Sound Connection in MO, confirmed they would ship to Canada, and it just arrived today. Once I get everything setup on it I'll post proof

Thanks again for the reco @RevDrucifer

Back
Top Bottom