Great Axe is dead

ENDITOL

Inspired
:cry: Just tried to update the firmware and she's all froze up...weak man. I was happy with the tones too just always want the latest and greatest. I'm sure they'll sort me out but still pretty sucky...got work to do don't really need downtime...but ya never do really need problems i suppose :evil:

Argh, email support right away - they can send you a new firmware chip to get you running again.

Yeah they responded in minutes and are sending another EPROM. Great service! Hopefully they can work on mitigating the risk from updates somehow down the road.

Chris Hurley said:
99% of manufacturers would require that you send the whole unit in.

Make that 99.9999%. I'm into lots of electronic/tech hobbies (guitar, home theater, computer, etc.) and of all the firmware update issues I've heard about, I've never heard of ANY other company aside from Fractal doing this.

Chad said:
Chris Hurley said:
99% of manufacturers would require that you send the whole unit in.

Make that 99.9999%. I'm into lots of electronic/tech hobbies (guitar, home theater, computer, etc.) and of all the firmware update issues I've heard about, I've never heard of ANY other company aside from Fractal doing this.

+1 on that!

I love the way Fractal does business.

Back
Top Bottom