Gratitude to the forum

hughj

Inspired
Yes, I bought the greatest modeller in the world a few years ago, but it wouldn't have meant a damn thing if I hadn't been coached by several members in this forum.

That's where this product differs from anything else i've ever owned. The people that devote so much time to helping others on this forum are the ones that really make the product shine.

Yek, Friedman, Carter, etc..., without you, I would have sold my Axe not long after buying it.

Cliff you're a bloody genius, but you have attracted some of the greatest talent with this black box of yours.

To the members of this forum (big or small), I am forever grateful for your contributions.

Welcome to the family!! Now, can you please tell me how to create a new post/thread on this forum? I can reply as I did here, but I have looked everywhere for a way to actually author and post an original message.

Thanks!!

When you're at a forum thread listing, such as the "Axe-Fx II Discussion" we're in now, there'll be a drop-down menu on the right side of the header bar below the forum's title that says "Forum Tools". Drop that down, and one of the choices is "Post a New Thread".

Same as you mate, stared at mine for a year before even brave enough to change or tweak anything, most people on here are superstars, thing I'm learning to is to sometimes be more specific with my questions, advice given on here is worth more than the unit itself in my opinion. Avoid the few fanboys and listen to the dedicated who really have passion for the Axe and helping out. I feel a bit silly that I can't really add any help yet but it will come. No question is too stupid, and tone perfection will be ours.

Back
Top Bottom