Gotoh Locking Saddles

I'm guessing these will fit my Kiesel (Hipshot) bridge? Maybe I'll give them a try there...

Edit:

FYI - Also available on Reverb (also from Guitar Hey Parts)

Last edited:
@Andy Eagle - while checking the listed site, I was again initially confused by the different variations of the 510.

Any thoughts on the 510TS:

https://guitarhey.com/products/new-...el-saddles-chrome?_pos=1&_sid=28d0d1ebd&_ss=r

Versus the 510T with the "FST mechanism"?

https://guitarhey.com/products/new-...g-saddles-chrome?_pos=10&_sid=28d0d1ebd&_ss=r
I've had both tremolos. The TS is the big steel block and the FST is a black block that allows the string ball to be much closer to the saddle. It gave the strings a slightly less tension feel, the notes had a little more bloom, but it was not as punchy as the TS. I didn't see a difference between the two for tuning stability.

I've had both tremolos. The TS is the big steel block and the FST is a black block that allows the string ball to be much closer to the saddle. It gave the strings a slightly less tension feel, the notes had a little more bloom, but it was not as punchy as the TS. I didn't see a difference between the two for tuning stability.
Thanks for that info. I've got 3 guitars with the 510 with the "standard" block.

Gotoh LS are three different sizes, all have the screw in the middle. Will have to find a workshop that can drill new threads off center. Or try it myself, but I don´t have proper tools for that finicky task

Gotoh LS are three different sizes, all have the screw in the middle. Will have to find a workshop that can drill new threads off center. Or try it myself, but I don´t have proper tools for that finicky task
Is drilling new holes in the bridge an option instead of in the saddles?

I installed the other gold set on my Blues Hawk, and there they are working perfectly. Before that, it did go out of tune in the middle of the first song, so practically unusable. Probably the reason why I got it for cheap...I already installed Gotoh locking tuners before which helped, but now it is perfect. I can only recommend these locking saddles but check your old saddles before you buy.

probably too expensive since I´m in Europe. I will post photos when I´m finished drilling new holes :oops:
if this ends in a terrible mess I can still buy something new...

This is mostly true but tuning stability tends to be better on the T. Tyler use the T as stock and Suhr use the TS as stock .

Back
Top Bottom