Got the T-shirt today. Gen II totally smokes Gen I.

I don't see how that's surprising given the Axe's biggest demographic is likely males over 35. I'm 6'4"... I think the last time I wore an L was in 8th grade. I can't think of anyone I know in that group who would wear an M and is not so physically undeveloped that I'd not consider them tragically deformed/short/small.
well I'm 20, short and skinny. I was hoping they had small but I got a medium. Hope it fits! :D

How bout anything over XL, you put " Baby on Board" Below the fractal logo. Technically we are eating for two (II)!! :)

well I'm 20, short and skinny. I was hoping they had small but I got a medium. Hope it fits! :D

I wouldn't worry. Just like the rest of the FAS stuff ..... it only needs a bit of a tweak here and there.

I suppose there will be a mass dump of old Gen 1s on the market ..... brings a whole new meaning to "slight rack rash" :)

A good thing will be that a new T Shirt on the market means that we can expect a new vid from Mark Day pretty soon!!

I'm 5'7" and 135lbs. If that's deformed, so be it.

Edit: I'm 40, so I guess I just haven't balooned like everyone else at 35 years old...?

Last edited:
Ok, so I was going over this thread... let me know if I missed something... zenaxe is a beast of a man at 6'4" probably 280lbs+ and a medium shirt would probably fit one of his thighs... Sammetal91 is short has the build of a today's emo kids (our singer is short and skinny too... but he's also sexy ;P) It is most certainly confirmed (by Cliff, with the amount of XL's being sold) that we are all getting old and definitely overweight... all this and still no pics of the FAS T-shirts in the wild?

For the record I too am old (35) and fat (240lb)... but I'm big boned ;) :D

Ok, so I was going over this thread... let me know if I missed something... zenaxe is a beast of a man at 6'4" probably 280lbs+ and a medium shirt would probably fit one of his thighs... Sammetal91 is short has the build of a today's emo kids (our singer is short and skinny too... but he's also sexy ;P) It is most certainly confirmed (by Cliff, with the amount of XL's being sold) that we are all getting old and definitely overweight... all this and still no pics of the FAS T-shirts in the wild?

For the record I too am old (35) and fat (240lb)... but I'm big boned ;) :D
I LOLed at the emo kid remark :lol but yep basically you're right except I love to eat as opposed to emo kids who starve themselves. Damn it I wanna gain weight, not lose it!
If I was emo, I'd have taken that remark seriously, cried about it, taken a cold shower, listen to my chemical romance and post something poetically gay on MySpace.
I got an emo joke. How many emos does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: screw 'em, let them cry in the dark.

Last edited:
I'm 6'6" and 260.. gained all this weight surfing the forum and eating doughnuts while pressing F5.... only my left index finger is in shape. I did just get two XL T-Shirts (one is none, two is one).. AxeFXII soon I hope..

I am not fat, I'm healthy according to Gabriel Iglesias....

According to him, the 6 levels of fatness are:
1. Big-XL
2. Healthy-2XL
3. Husky-3XL
4. Fluffy-4XL
5. DAAAAAAMN!!!-5XL
6. OH, HELL NO!-6XL

Back
Top Bottom