Got the II vith V10 and is beating me up!!! I was not especting this....

A player, even a starting one, should have the best instrument possible. I'm still figuring out how and what I want to play, and am getting closer because of the Axe.

Well I WISH I had an axe fx around when I was starting to get into effects. But years ago, it was basically pedals and amps!

v10 is like an engine with the rev limiter removed...I really like how revealing it is and just how punchy it can get. I love the raw, edgy, tones in the amps/v10...I'm right at home...

Actually this thing sound so freaking awesome that I can hear all the nuances in my playing and I cant seem to cover my mistakes...got to practice more now.
MAN!!! Cliff is a genius!!!
:mrgreen
Kind of glad to hear this.
Great for practicing and become a better player :)

The Mesa's Mark xxx series Simul-Class were very much of this nature......they were not very forgiving with "sloppy" playing! Loved em'!!The Standard and Ultra are great as well in that regard!AxeII FW10 has it all in spades!! Punch and all! What's cool is that with all the amps and particularly the Mesas', you can smooth out and lessen this in the advance parameters if desired!! Sloppy playing in vogue!!Radical difference in FW10 for sure!:)

Back
Top Bottom