Got My Axe Fx Ultra today!

eljodon

Experienced
Very inpressive! I used it with my B&K ST140 power amp and my Mesa Boogie with V30's with out cab emulation and it sounded incredible!. I had to tweak the presets quite abit ( most of the presets are swiming with reverb). But it's so easy to work with because all the parameters are laid out in a way that makes sense. Next text will be recording straight into ProTools. I love it!

Thanks! I'll post some clips as soon as I finish mixing a bunch of cues I'm doing for NCIS, me and my partner have been getting some placements in the show, I placed lots of songs on TV shows before, but this one is speacial because there's no publisher taking 50%, I was supposed to start yesterday, but I was to much into my new Axe fx Ultra! I've done mixes for lots of bands that used the Pod xt and I don't know why but they're were hard to fit into the mix. I had a weird anoying midrange.I had this band (Five Finger Death Punch) in my studio, recording vocals and guitars (amazing singer) and the guitar player brought a Pod xt, and I was thinking, oh no, here we go again! Great band and cool guys. I want to see what happens when I start stacking amps with the AXE fx when I'm tracking guitars. I bet running keyboards or soft synth through will sound killer!

Back
Top Bottom