Got a little scare . . .

bjjp2

Power User
Just got my MFC, having fun, read that they recommend resetting system parameters on the Axe, did it and then, poof, my Axe screen goes blank. Checked the power cords, turned it on and off a few times, cursed the angry gods. Then realized that by resetting system parameters it cranked down the "contrast" setting in the Utility menu. Tears of relief streaming down my face.

Oh man, that's the worst feeling.
Good trouble shooting though, and good to keep in the memory banks in case I run into that.

That certainly reminds me of the feeling of getting to a gig, turning on your tube power amp and hearing....nothing.
Sweet, blown tubes....let me just drive to the closest music store, break in (because it's certainly past 8pm) and try to find a set of tubes.

"Sweet, blown tubes....let me just drive to the closest music store, break in (because it's certainly past 8pm) and try to find a set of tubes.

only to do that and find out the standby switch is off yet, lol....

I can relate....shortly after being on Axe Editor, I had some how "saved" a blank bank- i.e. I lost a bank. (i think I dragged the mouse over an arrow from the middle blank bank on Editor Presets)
Now I save my banks regularly.

Back
Top Bottom