Goose: The Band

Their new drummer is great and the band is really starting to break out of the repetitive EDM-style peaks-and-valleys trope. They're actually improvising and moving around the chord and tonal structures more now.

Last edited:
Their new drummer is great and the band is really starting to break out of the repetitive EDM-style peaks-and-valleys trope. They're actually improvising and moving around the chord and tonal structures more now.

I totally agree, and hopefully they can continue to evolve. Their bass player has also really improved a lot. IMO, they just need time on the road playing together. Saw the TAB/Goose show in Fairfax where Billy Strings sat in. It was a great show.

Goose is amazing, really growing and pushing boundaries. Love their new drummer too, seems to bring a bit more of the Fishman influence. I played that Hungersite>Arcadia for some friends a few days ago who are into Phish but hadn't heard of Goose and they totally dug it.

I played that Hungersite>Arcadia for some friends a few days ago who are into Phish but hadn't heard of Goose and they totally dug it.
That pair of tunes gets regular play here. Just super happy jams.

Can’t convince the band to ditch Dead tunes for Goose tunes yet.

Stumbled across this thread, yep Goose is great. 1 of the jambands I have NOT seen in concert though. I AM seeing Umphrey's for at least the dozenth time this coming week at Higher Ground in S Burlington. They're my favorites.. . .well that's kind of a dumb stmt as I have many favorites :) Carry on

Back
Top Bottom