GOOOOOOOOO NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINERS

One word. Epic. It sucks if you were pulling for the 49'ers, but I don't think that I've been more impressed by a team coming back from such a deficit in the biggest game of the season and possibly their career. Scary thing is that they're young too.

well it was gut wrenching, a tale of 2 halves, bad calls by refs and SF offense in the red zone. Also, niners really dont have a good secondary. I will congrat. the RAvens, for looking infallible in the first half. Niners looked like a mess. Now back to guitar.
C

I thought that it was called pretty much how most playoff games are; let the players decide the outcome of the game. Case in point there was a pass interference on Tory Smith early in the game that wasn't called that would have been a TD. I didn't think that the refs determined the game though; that 4th down play was pretty bang-bang and both guys were going at it. Considering the pressure on him I thought that it was a pretty well thrown ball from Kapernick.

Niners got screwed. I didn't care, but on the kickoff return right at the hole there's a Raven who has a Niner in a complete bear hug for at least 2-3 seconds. Then on last throw that was either holding or pass interference. Amazing comeback. Fun game.

Back
Top Bottom