Goodbye everyone, I have just sold my Axe Fx II

Its two years now since it arrived. Don't get me wrong - no complaints, great product, godsent for a frequently performing player and those with vast musical imagination. It turned out its an overkill for me even though I am pretty proud of my musical imagination. I realized I was spending too much time tweaking not enough time playing. Last 6 months I was using simultanously Overloud TH2 plugin in my home studio which came included in Sonar X2 DAW. I have come up with many equally satisfying sounds and decided TH2 is my weapon from now on. My heart and mind tell me though I will be missing:

- members of the most friendly and helpful forum i.e. you guys
- Trainwreck, CAE and EVH III amp models
- Black Room preset
- Tone Match, I have never wanted to sound like that or another guy on an album but it was cool to reproduce my own sound from the old past when I used (now forgotten) borrowed amp
- firmware updates, I know no other company or industry to take so much care of its customers

If you are reading this, Cliff, I have great respect for you and admire what you have achieved. And the guys (and ladies) here are in good hands.

Keep doing great music everyone

Best

Pawel

See you back soon Pawel!!, all the best!

Some study done somewhere (must find out more) suggested that the less options people have, then they tend to be happier overall.

To the OP: Cutting the cord makes sense. :)

See you soon! :D ;) (Kidding.)

Have fun, and the best of luck.
I've read the same. Here's a study suggesting too many choices is exhausting. I can relate - after a lengthy romp in the advanced tabs I have no idea what I'm listening for anymore and I have to walk away. The times I play the best is when I hit something quick and don't tweak much.

What happened there? Was there something weird or just me?
Lol. She kept talking about static sound with her pick attack. No one took her seriously. Then I posted something about a static sound with my pick attack. I think she wasn't getting no satisfaction so she sold it. Might have gone Kemper.

I feel terrible then. I'd better go say goodbye to the good folks over at Angel Soft. They kept my bumm nice-n-tidy for years, and I'm betting they're losing sleep over my discontinued patronage. They're probably wondering where I've been.

/snap!

You seem to have a real anal fixation, you might want to get that checked. :roll

I'm a fuggin biker. I may shave my head, but everywhere else is au naturale, bub. Keeps the important bits warm in the winter. LOL

But thanks for your concern. :D

That's what them clothes is for, beau. And less fur makes for less stench in them.

Back
Top Bottom