Good Pedal Boards for Axe fx pedal

ericswim

Hey guys. Was wondering if you had a recommendation for a nice board to attach the mfc101 to and a good way to secure it. Would like to have some kind of case to keep the pedal in and didn't know the best way to go. Thanks in advance.

Does anyone have a favorite magnet cover for the pedal also? I prefer just print compared to the pedal design.

Thanks for the reply. Anything out there with a slight angle that fits this? Only really need enough space for mfc 101, mission ep-1, and maybe a boss tuner.

I'm very happy with my pedaltrain. They come in several sizes. Mine is the Grande with my MFC and three Mission pedals and room to spare.

I searched and looked at many options. IMO almost everything out there is way over priced. It's not that I'm cheap or can't afford, I just refuse to pay double what something is worth because it's popular. I tried the pedal train, didn't like it. Too high off the ground and the angle I didn't gel with. so, I built my own out of spruce plywood, complete with case for about $200 including primer, and black piano paint on the case (very durable paint) and vinyl covering for the board. I run the MFC-101 and 3 Mission Pedals.

I was so happy with my results, that I built a case for my BC Rich Jr V deluxe too because the fitted case for it would have been nearly $400 by the time I paid duty, taxes and shipping.... I built the case for under $100 easy.

Hey guys. Was wondering if you had a recommendation for a nice board to attach the mfc101 to and a good way to secure it. Would like to have some kind of case to keep the pedal in and didn't know the best way to go. Thanks in advance.

Does anyone have a favorite magnet cover for the pedal also? I prefer just print compared to the pedal design.

The Diago Showman has been a nice solid board for my buddy Anthony. He's used it for quite a while now, and it's held up for him really well. Holds MFC and a couple of expression pedals.

If you are talking magnetic labels for the switches, check out our site, Gigwrx.com.
We have many plain color designs as well as pedals and graphics. Over 200 designs, from plain black to crazy, lol. Should find something you like.

Sent from my iPhone

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom