Going stereo - phase cancellation with output 2.

grOOvadelic

I'm trying to setup my Axefx into a slant cab setup in stereo. I have an FX send setup to round the L-R to output 2 (stereo) and a mixer to mono in output 1 (for FOH). I'm getting phase cancellation in output 2. Typical symptoms - sort of sounds like nasally, low bass that rectifies when you turn down one channel volume on the power amp.

When I switch over the output 1 in stereo (bypass the fx send, mixer) and move reroute the cables, it works fine...

Must be something that's not setup right with the blocks (maybe the fx send)...? Can anyone offer any suggestions? I've tried just about everything in the I/O setup and messed around quite a while with the block settings. I've switched the cabs from stereo to mono, etc. No luck...

grOOvadelic said:
I'm trying to setup my Axefx into a slant cab setup in stereo. I have an FX send setup to round the L-R to output 2 (stereo) and a mixer to mono in output 1 (for FOH). I'm getting phase cancellation in output 2. Typical symptoms - sort of sounds like nasally, low bass that rectifies when you turn down one channel volume on the power amp.

When I switch over the output 1 in stereo (bypass the fx send, mixer) and move reroute the cables, it works fine...

Must be something that's not setup right with the blocks (maybe the fx send)...? Can anyone offer any suggestions? I've tried just about everything in the I/O setup and messed around quite a while with the block settings. I've switched the cabs from stereo to mono, etc. No luck...

Can you post the patch or the routing? Do you have copy out 1 to 2 on perhaps?

Back
Top Bottom