God, I don't know why people like SM57s for guitar.....

Hold on, maybe the OP's only experience with a SM57 is in the Axe FX..

This post was a response to this video. Some of it sounded great. Some of it did not.

What does this mean?

It means I am emotionally autonomous.

Buddy, you have no lessons to teach me. I don't think you quite understand what "definitive" and "simile" even mean.

simile: a figure of speech in which two unlike things are explicitly compared, as in “she is like a rose.”.

You compared what I said to what you thought it was. You was wrong. Regardless, you was wrong.

I have nothing for any of you. You are human, and you are men.

Last edited:
simile: a figure of speech in which two unlike things are explicitly compared, as in “she is like a rose.”.

You compared what I said to what you thought it was. You was wrong. Regardless, you was wrong.

I have nothing for any of you. You are human, and you are men.

Being able to pull a definition from the internet does not mean you actually understand what a word means.

My post wasn't a simile at all; it was simply turning your phrase to point out how ridiculous your entire conceit in this thread is.

Being able to pull a definition from the internet does not mean you actually understand what a word means.

My post wasn't a simile at all; it was simply turning your phrase to point out how ridiculous your entire conceit in this thread is.

Boo hoo. I'm just better than you, beau.

Loq is a troll. Don't feed it. It'll just start feeling entitled and continue to misunderstand grammar.

Loq is a troll. Don't feed it. It'll just start feeling entitled and continue to misunderstand grammar.

Wow, my prescience coming through again. I was just this afternoon thinking about that concept, and something called me to checking back in this thread.

There is no entitlement in the Cosmos. If you are capable of and qualified for something, you rate it. But even if you 'worked for it', you don't deserve it.

Back
Top Bottom