Global Out1 EQ

Jipps0525

Power User
What exactly does adjusting the gain in the Global 1 OUT Eq settings do? What do you all typically leave it at? At zero, above or below?

Increases and decreases the signal level, uniformly across all frequencies, at that output.

It's a way to boost the output on the specific output connections, globally for all presets in one place.

I leave it at zero unless I need to so some across-the-board boost of the output volume which is nearly never.

Increases and decreases the signal level, uniformly across all frequencies, at that output.

It's a way to boost the output on the specific output connections, globally for all presets in one place.

I leave it at zero unless I need to so some across-the-board boost of the output volume which is nearly never.
I see, so if one lowered the global output 1 gain, would they have to compensate by increasing the Output 1 volume? I have my gain set to -3 and idk why I did that. I might have just been trying different knobs in a pinch. Thinking about putting it back to zero though but I would probably have to lower my volume at output 1 right?

I see, so if one lowered the global output 1 gain, would they have to compensate by increasing the Output 1 volume? I have my gain set to -3 and idk why I did that. I might have just been trying different knobs in a pinch. Thinking about putting it back to zero though but I would probably have to lower my volume at output 1 right?
Correct

Back
Top Bottom