'Global' Option for All FX Blocks

Would you like the 'Global Amps' idea to be expanded to all effects blocks.

• Awesome idea! I'm for it!

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • Awesome idea! I'm against it!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

wesardis

I love the 'Global Amps' functionality. I use the heck out of it. Wouldn't it be cool if we had that option for all the different effects? It'd be like having your ten favorite amps, overdrives, delays, etc. at the twist of a knob, and being able to constantly tweak them onward toward perfection!

If this is not possible then i would suggest storing your favorite delay/amp/chorus/compressor etc as a single preset near the end of the 380 aprox. available slots, naming them brick in the wall delay or Hendrix amp or crywah for eg.

Then all you got to do is say....

"hmm i want that great delay i made last year"

Press recall and page right, select the relevant preset and retrieve said delay, and Bingo!! you've got your effect and also won a game of bingo you didn't know you were playing.

I've been doing that a lot too. But think it'd be a lot faster if we could just drop in the block and whip the global knob over to 1-10.

for sure, that would be quicker. I wonder how the architecture of the unit allows for additional memory usages, maybe its only possible at the sacrifice of the number of preset slots. there's one person who has the answer

yek said:
The editor offers this functionality.

Not exactly, as far as I've seen. I know you can save effect block settings, but I'd like to be able to edit the effect block, and have it automatically saved to all presets w/ the same block set to the same global number.

And if there is a way to do this on axe edit, please give me a link to instructions on how to do it.

Not exactly, as far as I've seen. I know you can save effect block settings, but I'd like to be able to edit the effect block, and have it automatically saved to all presets w/ the same block set to the same global number.

And if there is a way to do this on axe edit, please give me a link to instructions on how to do it.

Ah okay, you're right.

Voted yes but i think it's not simple to implement. Maybe could be enough to have just one user default setting for each block. For others you can always use the recall function.

Back
Top Bottom