Global IA state behind the Reveal button not saved after power removed

Is it normal that when I hit "Reveal," turn on a global IA switch from 'behind' a Scene button, then hit the "exit/save" button, the 'on state is not saved after I reboot the MFC? That particular global IA keeps reverting back to an 'off' state. This does not happen to my other global IA switches that are not behind the 'reveal' button.

I just have to remember to turn that IA switch on when I apply power to the MFC. Other than this minor inconvenience, this thing is awesome!

what is a global IA switch? how is it "behind" a Scene button?

are you using this with an Axe-Fx? the Axe-Fx stores the state of effects. unless you answer to my questions above detail otherwise.

My mfc is set up as 5 preset with 12 ia switches. When i hit reveal, i can access 5 more ia buttons from the 5 preset switches. From those 'hidden' ia switches, one is set to global. Coming from an All Acces, Im quite unsure how to explain what I'm trying to do. I am not using this with an axe fx. Just a couple of patchmates and a few rack effects.

I understand now. It should work. Do you actually have the SaveEditsSwitch function turned on? Page 69.

Yes the SaveEditsSwitch is On.

I also had the time to do a dump and take a look from MFC edit. Not only is the SaveEditsSwitch on, this Global General Use IA is supposed to be on for every preset. I was also able to test other Global General Use IA switches and they all yield the same result -- the ON state is not saved when the power is removed, even after saving. Again, just minor inconvenience; this is probably more of a wish list as I'm thinking it's how the MFC operates.

Back
Top Bottom