Wish Global clean boost controlled by internal switch

Tomas Kamensky

Hi, it would be great to add the ability to control output level by internal switch.
Output (Setup > MIDI/Remote > Other - Output 1 Volume) can only be controlled by PEDAL, FC PEDAL, FC SW or CC. It would be great if it could be controlled by an internal switch (Control Switch?) and so it would be possible to have a global volume boost, e.g. for solos through all presets (no need to set e.g. volume block, filter block , output block in every single preset)

Last edited:
+1

From the discussion thread:

Sounds like something that could be implemented very similar to the Amp Level & Save and Scene Level & Save Utility switch options... Just without the"save" part and maybe with a "toggle" option.

Just to say it, output block may not be where you really want this, it'll make any echo or reverb trails change volume too. Same for a looper that's playing.

I think a better option would be to have it control the output of all enabled amp blocks.

Just to say it, output block may not be where you really want this, it'll make any echo or reverb trails change volume too. Same for a looper that's playing.

I think a better option would be to have it control the output of all enabled amp blocks.
I agree, as long as I have a looper in the chain, I don't use output block as boost.

True.

That would be more complicated to set up. You’ll need custom settings for each used channel in each Amp block in each preset. It’d be easier to use the usual method of using a Filter or Vol/Pan block. Set it up once, save it to your Block Library, and drop it into whatever presets you want it to be in.

True.

That would be more complicated to set up. You’ll need custom settings for each used channel in each Amp block in each preset. It’d be easier to use the usual method of using a Filter or Vol/Pan block. Set it up once, save it to your Block Library, and drop it into whatever presets you want it to be in.
I agree. I only talked about that in contrast to turning up the output block.

But I just use PEQ block, usually flat but has the option to tweak tone too. In my informal testing it also uses less cpu than a plain vol/pan block, for some reason.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rex
Back
Top Bottom