Global Boost Revisited

WITELITE

Experienced
I've used MATMAN's suggestion for Global Boost and Love it. I've also recently included the Piezo output to the Axe so I know have input 1 (L) running the mag signal and input 1 (R) taking the Piezo signal.

There are times when I'd want to boost the acoustic but not the electric. Is it possible to have a global boost for one side of the input 1 (say right) and not the other one or do you have to do using input 2. I'd prefer not to do that as I've got something already in the FX loop.

Thanks

MM

Not exactly--technically you could have sysex commands put a row's output mixer level at one value or another, but you're probably better off using an IA to toggle a block like filter set to boost, or modify level of something in the piezo chain.

...Out of curiosity (I can try when I get home later this week) is it possible to save a preset with the global boost engaged (and highlighted appropriately on the MFC? ). I'm thinking about going to more of the preset route to enable effects changes versus stomping individually and this would be one that I'd want to have engaged (for solos as an example but not limited to)

MM

Back
Top Bottom