Girl Crush - Little Big Town

Tplesko

Inspired
My first share-able preset (or at least I hope it's good enough to share)! I have been working hard to understand the AX8 and making progress thanks in large part to this forum.

Scene 1 - intro and first verse
Scene 2 - second verse (more trem)
Scene 3 - outro solo, lots of verb

I use scenes in every patch - usually like this one in verse, chorus, solo (3 scenes) and am using them more and more to overcome the CPU limitations - I really seem to run out quickly using my standard template.

Anyways, I have never shared a patch so I thought I would. I run direct into the PA, a very simple rig, and gigged with the Ax8 last night for the first time and played this patch to good response - our singer (female) does this one well so I wanted to play a patch that closely resembles the tune. I have some tweaking to do but I am happy so far!

I welcome feedback - this is a simple song and preset but there are some dynamics and nuances. If anyone knows how to magnify the sound of the pick hitting the string I'd love to know how! Obviously it's in the way he is playing but any way to use the technology is always cool.

Thanks all - feedback welcome.

-Todd

Attachments

• Girl Crush.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 44
Back
Top Bottom