Gigwrx FX Labels NOW AVAILABLE For FX8 & AX8

boltrecords

Fractal Fanatic
It took a while but we've finally launched our first line of FX Labels for the Fractal Audio FX8 and AX8. Due to the massive amount of functionality of these amazing pedals, the labels took a lot more planning and design than normal.

THICK 45 mil Strong Magnet. Waterproof and Glare proof. FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE.

There are two different types of labels for these pedals.

MAIN LABELS: These labels are designed for the Main 8 switches. They have 3 text boxes available if you find the need for them Text box 1 and 3 are meant for normal text (which is completely custom if needed). Text box 2 is meant for Looper Icons.

F1-F3 Labels: The right column of switches on these pedals are very unique. As most users are aware, these switches are programmable in many different scenarios to change the overall function of the main switches. Therefore there are two text main text boxes for these particular labels. ***the F1 label on the AX8 is the only label that is unique in size due to the wider LCD display on the AX8. please be sure to signify which label is meant for this position.

All the labels have the option to add the Hold or Sticky Icons with the text.

If you have any questions regarding designing your labels feel free to email me at Anthony@gigwrx.com

http://www.gigwrx.com/product-categ...oo-lab-products/fractal-audio-ax8-fx8-labels/

Thanks for all the orders and interest in the AX8 and FX8 labels! I was thinking of trying to get a few days of sunny vacation in soon, lol, but I don't see that happening anytime soon!

Thanks again,

Bill

Back
Top Bottom