GigRig 321 - Any User Feedback ?

bread

Power User
I'm intrigued by this new offering by Gigrig so I can use the same presets with my MM Luke IIIs and my Tele / Les Paul without having a volume drop.

Does anyone have any experience with these please ?

Thanks
"Bread"

You could solve this problem in the box without having to spend money on the 321. Just put a volume or filter block after IN1 and use the channels to set a level per-guitar. Set block to scene ignore. Assign switch to change channels. Done.

Just put a volume or filter block after IN1 and use the channels to set a level per-guitar. Set block to scene ignore. Assign switch to change channels. Done.
Input blocks also can do same, just don't have the scene ignore features, but assigning switch to change channels will fix that.

You could solve this problem in the box without having to spend money on the 321. Just put a volume or filter block after IN1 and use the channels to set a level per-guitar. Set block to scene ignore. Assign switch to change channels. Done.

Thanks, Iaresee that would also work but for simplicity I think I might try the pedal.

Back
Top Bottom