Gig video: Ozzy’s Shot in the Dark

Fantastic as always, Todd. I really got my fix of Ozzy tonight with this video and the Over The Mountain/Flying High Again video one thread back. Hopefully Mr. Crowley and/or Bark At The Moon is waiting for me further up the thread list (hint ;):D)

Loving the new video and sound quality too!

Fantastic as always, Todd. I really got my fix of Ozzy tonight with this video and the Over The Mountain/Flying High Again video one thread back. Hopefully Mr. Crowley and/or Bark At The Moon is waiting for me further up the thread list (hint ;):D)

Loving the new video and sound quality too!
Here ya go. I aim to please. :D
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/mr-crowley-live-from-the-aztec-theatre.137140/
They are working on the edit right now for Bark at the Moon but something is wrong with the audio. Looks like we might have to use the audio from the stationary camera we had at the soundboard.

Wow, when I dropped the hint I really had no idea that you had already posted it!

Uhh . . . it would be pretty cool if I won the lottery or received an Axe-FX III ;):D

Sounds killer. Man, you have your rig so dialed in. Thanks for posting the videos. Keep 'em coming.
Thank you man. Sure you guys aren’t getting tired of them? I don’t have anyone else to share them with besides you guys and my wife and she’s sick of them. :p

Back
Top Bottom