Gift of tone for AX8?

Better don't wait for it to happen. The AX8 is legacy, no more firmware updates, no more presets from FAS. And in a lot of cases you wouldn't be able to translate presets back because of missing amp models, FX blocks or just plain CPU power.

From the point of view of the average user, it is understandable to ask this question, but realistically I doubt anything like this will happen. Especially given that the AX8 is a legacy product. It doesn't make sense for a lot of reasons. Not even the "marketing" ones.

From the point of view of the average user, it is understandable to ask this question, but realistically I doubt anything like this will happen. Especially given that the AX8 is a legacy product. It doesn't make sense for a lot of reasons. Not even the "marketing" ones.
It doesn’t necessarily have to be the “same” preset but something that sounds like their presets would be neat

I can understand not wanting to be left behind.
If we get anything, Great if not, I didn't expect anything.

This could be a bit time consuming, and not completely possible in some cases (CPU%, missing models, not enough effect instances, and/or grid space). But I may take a crack at it if time permits. it may involve some Tone Matching with the Axe-Fx II to make up the differences in the amp modeling?
Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

This could be a bit time consuming, and not completely possible in some cases (CPU%, missing models, not enough effect instances, and/or grid space). But I may take a crack at it if time permits. it may involve some Tone Matching with the Axe-Fx II to make up the differences in the amp modeling?
Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland
😃👍

Back
Top Bottom