Gift of Tone #8: MARK "MOKE" PERRY (and wish him a HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dec 8)

Thanks Moke. Your presets are my standard fare. Thanks for all that you do. If you have never tried Moke's presets, you owe it to yourself to at least try the Boston Longtime preset. It is killer as are the others.

Last edited by a moderator:
Possible bug. I’m having issues mapping Wah and Pitch to “External 1”. The mapping works, but the pedal is not sweeping the assigned value. The pedal works fine on all factory presets (External 1 -> Pedal 1 in Global Settings).

I have seen the video right now. Very smart configuration. The video is a masterclass. I never payed attention to Multiplexer block. It has opened a lot of alternative configurations in my mind. Thanks for the gift, and congratulations for your talent @Moke

Preset building level Hogwarts. This makes me so happy, to have the Pitch before AND after the Amp in one preset!
And then Mr. Perry ends the video with some Radar Love 🇳🇱💪.
X-Mas came effing early this year!! (Raising my glass to Mr. Moke, proost good sir!).

Oh this is such a cool GOT! I’ve been wanting to tackle this sort of thing on the FM3, but probably would have been thwarted. Thanks Mark “Moke” and FAS!!💫
The Best Again

Back
Top Bottom